Answers to questions (Telegram Expert and Telegram) | BLB - Big little Business

Answers to questions (Telegram Expert and Telegram)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
In this topic will be published various questions and answers to them concerning work with Telegram Expert software and Telegram messenger

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
Question:
I have an account in the software, how can I log into it for example from my computer or phone?

Answer:
In the accounts panel you need to click on the account, then "Choose action", then the option "Get an authorization code". And already enter for example on the phone or computer in the application Telegram phone number, send the code, after sending the code in the software click on "Get the code" Then the software will give you the code, enter it in Telegram and if the account is installed 2Fa, then copy it from the same window and enter it in Telegram. That's it​

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
Question:
Is it possible to make invites (Invites) to the channel instead of the chat?

Answer:
Yes, but only under certain conditions. When a channel has 200 members (Subscribers), it will be impossible to invite users to it (such restrictions on the part of Telegram). Invite to the channel can be done with Telegram Expert software, but accounts that will perform invitations must be administrators in the channel with all rights, only in this case the invite will go to the channel.​

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
Question:
I want to transfer the software to another computer or when I open the software it asks me for a key

Answer:
You need to reset the key and reactivate it (Either on a new device or on the same one). In order to reset the binding on the key, you need to go (Or register) in our messenger Sphere and there is a bot to reset the binding to the device.

image.png

DEVICE BINDING RESET
——————————————————

1. Click Search in Sphere.chat
2. Type @reset_key:sphere.chat into the search box
3. Select the "People" category
4. In the search results, click on bot
5. Send the bot your key

——————————————————
Done! Your key has been successfully reset! 🎉

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.