Memo to the newcomer from Strix | BLB - Big little Business

Memo to the newcomer from Strix

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
Greetings :) you oh budding mass mailing and invite guru!
Now the Talisman of blb.team community, and at the same time a support staff member will give you very good introductory information about "what how"? and "what to where".

I propose to switch from "official communication (you)" to "simple and understanding", further on in the text we go to "you":).

You are sitting in front of the program and do not know what - where and how.... And then Support sends you to the guides to read and learn.
Yes, life is a tinny thing - all your life you learn, life flies, there is a lot of information and misinformation in our age.... (And also every gopher in the field is an agronomist :)).

All right, let's go in order. What? Where? And how?

Point 1. Why did Strix send you to this particular article?
To give you the right direction in your development to super-duper-mega guru, as well as to save you a lot of time, effort and nerves.

Point 2: Where to start?
In fact, the interface of the program is intuitive, but there are certain points there, which even an experienced master will put in a stupor.

But this is all solved by simple actions, and so what I will advise you:

To begin with, decide exactly what you will do, spam. invite or to shaft the channels of competitors, nakruchit posts, etc.
But whatever you choose, do not take the first account registration, because even experienced people account registration punishes very hard and ringing coin.
Account registration is a constant testing, knowledge of geo features, limits, proxies... and tons of stuff... nuances are not many, but very many....
In the chat is running laifhak, buy accounts from the seller and register on these parameters - forget it(!), sellers have long been prescribed in json wrong parameters and it's a bad idea.
Bans will be a lot, if the account is registered at all.

Therefore. the first of their work do always with purchased ackeys, over time, you will learn all the nuances of registration. but for this you will spend a lot of money, and earn need to earn now. The right parameters You will not tell anyone and how to register accounts with zero bans - too.
Why? Simply because it is money and people who are now selling accounts in their time spent more than one hundred thousand rubles.
If you spent so much money, would you tell all your secrets to a person in chat? I think not.
And there are a lot of secrets in the cart... a lot, some secrets even sell, and the price tag there from 50k wooden, or even more.

A guide is a manual, which is not really a manual.:))
Guides - it's not how to do, it's what you should be guided by, in fact, on this forum collected just a colossal amount of information that is simply not on the network, it is very helpful to beginners, that's just right ohooovery .... It should be read, reread and......... think..... yeah, what do you want?!, you should always think :)
The guides on this forum are a huge, big, magical, kick in the right direction...

https://blb.team/threads/bystroe-oglavlenie.4/ - and here is a link to the table of contents, read, study, think.

No matter what you choose Spam or Invite, remember Telegram is always an experiment, there are enough nuances in the work.
Invite? Okay. Be prepared for group bans, Spam? Okay. Be prepared for account bans.

There is no such thing as all things are open and shut, in Telegram there are always some nuances, shadow bans on groups, not performing actions by the server without any answers (coders will understand what I mean), etc.
If you do Invite - watch out for ak bans and age of groups. In spam - for randomization of links and text, the more unique the message - the more from the account will send out and the more you will earn.
And everywhere and always important is the quality of accounts and proxies from which you work.

Where to get good proxies? I'll be honest, people spend not one hundred bucks to find a good pool of ip addresses and those who are engaged in the cart in dense - try to keep silent, where and what proxy take. Why? Because if everyone starts to load and use the same pool of proxies, it will seriously complicate the work. There will be frequent bans, bounces, reduced number of sent messages from one account. as a consequence - loss of money.
Remember (!) Proxies are like underwear, it is not accepted to shine them.... и.... it must be clean (!) :)
Of course, in chat you will be given 5 - 10 options, and advise you what to take, but everywhere there are nuances, the one who advises something, may have a completely different technique of work, and not the fact that it will suit you exactly, (someone generally races on torrents, although for me it seems wild).

Point 3: Nothing works
Since I'm in the support service. I hear this every day, and 70% of the reasons for the bad work of the program lies in the inexperience of the user.
It's not the hammer's fault that the nail is hammered crooked.

Well, the program does not start, white screen and the key is not entered - is it my fault?! You say.
But I will say that 50/50, if the program works on my computer, and on your computer does not, then the problem may lie in the operating system, and its configuration - a matter of the user. Or in the browser, and it may even be in the plugin that is installed in the browser.
And if the user

translated from topic - https://blb.team/threads/pamjatka-novichku-ot-strixa.1292/