[Parsing]Audience Gathering | BLB - Big little Business

[Parsing]Audience Gathering

Expert Support

Administrator
Администратор
In this thread, I will try to share information about gathering an audience, as well as working with this audience + some possible problems for inviting this audience.

To spar a certain group is quite simple. It is enough to watch the official video from the developers of Telegram Expert. But there are some problems you may encounter.

- When inviting a certain audience, you may encounter difficulties. Accounts can get floodwaiters on 1-5 users and you may think that the group is in mutha, but it is not (It is worth trying several donors to check for sure whether the users are spammed or the group is in mutha). According to my tests, there are problematic groups for parsing. What are these groups? These are groups from which the audience is often parsed and invited. An account that falls on such spammed users gets floodwait.
Spammed users according to my predictions are those who are often invited, and they complain and leave.
- Also according to my tests, spammed users are more in small groups for parsing. It is desirable to parse groups of 5k+ users.
- According to the tests it was also revealed that accounts get floodwaites on spammed users always differently. The more such users, the faster the account will get fludwhite. For example, parsed the group, where 1-5 users received fludvait, and there are users are not particularly spammed, accounts get fludvait on 15-20 people.
- There are also groups for parsing where the audience is heavy, where most users have privacy. The more users with privacy, the more chances that the account will get fludwhite.
More tests revealed, special thanks to michael (https://blb.team/members/michael.8247/) for the tests. The best invites users who have a filled column in the database time. These are users who have open information about the last time they were online.

1049770575_.png.4f90473552ceb7ae9defbf96278d97fb.png

In general, users who do not have these data (time), who hid their data when they were last online, but the chances are greater that they will not be successfully invited, and the account will get floodwait.

To clear the group of problematic users that we sparred we can use a module in the software. (I note that it is not always necessary to do this, only with problematic audiences that have problems during the invite, we can exclude a few problematic users with this method to reduce the likelihood of accounts getting floodwait. In the most problematic groups, where most of the audience is already spammed, this won't help)

Go to the Audience Gathering module - Clean Databases.

Select the checkbox to forcibly exclude statuses.

- Exclude from the database users who are online - such users can immediately send a complaint and the account will get spamblock. I usually exclude them, so that if possible not to get spamblock, and give the account to fully work. I do this with a heavy audience.
- Keep UserStatusOffline, don't exclude them.
- UserStatusRecently are users that have no time data in the table. We exclude them because they have closed access to the information when they were online.
- LastWeek, LastMonth, Empty are removed at will, but it is better to exclude them, because users are not active in Telegram, and you only spam them. They are more likely to complain.
translated from topic - https://blb.team/threads/parsing-sbor-auditorii.3219/